Our experience in the construction industry and project management services have enabled us to provide cost effective and efficient scaffold design solutions for our customers to ensure that the contract will be completed on time, on budget and exceeding our customers’ requirements. Since our establishment in 1986, we have undertaken a wide range of construction projects, both the private and public sectors.
We use the “Ringlock Scaffold System” for heavy-duty construction and all forms of scaffold access systems.
Advantages of this system:
- Up to 3 times faster compared to traditional scaffolding
- Versatile and modular system
- Multi-purpose applications for straight, curved, circular configurations
- Quick and simple set-up
- High flexibility for hard to reach areas or uneven structures
- Precision and accurate dimensions for structural integrity
- Extensively demanded in all industries, e.g. construction, shipping, industrial and maintenance.
At Scanan Engineering, we are a full-service scaffold provider for residential or commercial construction projects. We deliver all kinds of scaffold services e.g. new development, renovation, building maintenance, to meet our customers’ needs. In the early stages of the contract, we do open and honest dialogues to the customers to ensure that we deliver the project safely, on time and on budget, irrespective to size and complexity. Upon design completion, we will provide a competitive bid for a fixed lump sum to our respective clients.
Our types of services when serving as a Scaffold Contractor:
- Independent Scaffold Staircase Access
- Internal & External Scaffolding
- Metal Scaffold Mobile Towers
- Safety Net Screen System
- Scaffold Bridge and Staging Platforms
P.E. Design & Calculations
We provide Professional Engineer (P.E.) designs, drawings and calculations for construction sites, general work sites or any special configurations depending on the complexity of the job task.
Risk Assessment, Safe Working Procedures, Work-At-Height Regulations
These are the following scaffolding regulations and scaffolding safety requirements we comply with in the scaffold industry.
Our scaffold supervisors are professionally trained to provide scaffold inspection for the safe use of scaffolds in every work site.
Competent and Trained Workforce
As an Approved Scaffold Contractor (ASC), we have been certified by the authority to offer invaluable services and technical knowledge for your scaffolding needs. Our professional workforce is accredited with extensive experience to offer you the best services in the market.